1) A small town in Michigan that is about an hour's drive away from the MSU area. This town has two buildings. (As I said, SMALL.) The first is an "Ice Scream" store, which also sells t-shirts with slogans such as "Been through Hell" and various other souveniers. The other is a small post office, which will singe the edges of letters and postmark them from Hell. Popular place to send allomony checks from. Will also sell you a square inch of Hell for $6.66.
Due to Hell's location, it really does freeze over quite often.
2) A fictional place of torture during the afterlife. A place Unitarians don't believe in.
3) Any place you don't want to be.
1) So, I was walking through Hell yesterday and it was freezing, man. There was almost four inches of snow on the ground.
2)Oh noes! You stole that pen you found in the street?! You're going to Hell!
3) Oh, God. My mom's making us go to Hell. Something about a speech she's giving. All I know is we're spending 4 hours in some hot, sweaty auditorium.
A yellow bus carries me there every morning Monday through Friday.
Oh, no, here comes that bright yellow bus to take us to Hell!!!!!!
A place where you get poked with pitchforks by red men with horns and goatlegs and listen to the Village People sing for the rest of eternity.
Satan: Welcome to Hell, sinner! *pokes victim*
Out of nowhere: In the Navy...
by anonymous Jun 11, 2003 add a video
A computer equipped with Windows 95 and missing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys.
"NOOOO!!! THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!! Ctrl Alt Delete!! Ctrl Alt Delete!! DAMN!! THE BUTTONS ARE GONE!!! NOOOOOO! 7|-|15 15 |\|07 L337!!!1"
The thing you never mention at a funeral
Priest. Er, yes she wasnt a christian i suppose, but she tried her best, i mean who believes in all that stuff anyway.
Oh crap im dead.
A town in Norway.
I got a greeting card from a friend. It said, "Greetings from Hell, wish you were here!"
the place were all the lawyers and country music stars go
were all going to hell and m driving the bus
often Hell The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions; the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan.
A state of separation from God; exclusion from God's presence.
The abode of the dead, identified with the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades; the underworld.
A situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction: “War is hell” (William Tecumseh Sherman).
Torment; anguish: went through hell on the job.
The powers of darkness and evil.
Informal. One that causes trouble, agony, or annoyance: The boss is hell when a job is poorly done.
A sharp scolding: gave the student hell for cheating.
Informal. Excitement, mischievousness, or high spirits: We did it for the sheer hell of it.
A tailor's receptacle for discarded material.
Printing. A hellbox.
Informal. Used as an intensive: How the hell can I go? You did one hell of a job.
Archaic. A gambling house.