2. Jews trace ancestory through the mother only. Hebrews trace ancestory through either parent.
3. Spiritual Hebrews (or Israelites) are people who worship Yahweh, eat kosher, and observe the Biblical holy days of Leviticus 23. May or may not be Jews. May or may not be Christians.
1. I'm Hebrew; I'm a descendant of Abraham. Jews are descendants of Judah. All Jews are Hebrew, but not all Hebrews are Jews.
2. I know my mom isn't Jewish, but my dad is. Besides I never said I was Jewish, I'm Hebrew.
3. I don't work on Saturday; I'm Hebrew.
These words are not Hebrew - Hara, Idiot, Shmok, Debil, Otist, Homo, Tzitzim, Koos, Ina'al, Defekt, Shit, Blat.
"Hey! Ma neeshma?"
"Hakol sababa Etzlee. Ech etzlecha?"
"Hey! What's up?"
"Everything's ok. What about you?"