The spoken language of the Jewish Israeli people, the original language with which the Holy bible was written, a whole bunch of ancient dudes spoke it
Shalom! Ma Nishma? Sababaaaaaa!!!
"speak the language of the Hebrew man"
1. Ethnic reference, a descendant of Abraham. Often confused with Ethnic Semite (descendant of Shem), Ethnic Israelite (descendant of Jacob-Israel), and/or Ethnic Jew (descendant of Judah). These terms are somewhat but not always synonymous. IE, the chronolgical genealogical order is: Shem/Semite > Abraham/Hebrew > Israel/Israelite > Judah/Jew.
2. Jews trace ancestory through the mother only. Hebrews trace ancestory through either parent.
3. Spiritual Hebrews (or Israelites) are people who worship Yahweh, eat kosher, and observe the Biblical holy days of Leviticus 23. May or may not be Jews. May or may not be Christians.
1. I'm Hebrew; I'm a descendant of Abraham. Jews are descendants of Judah. All Jews are Hebrew, but not all Hebrews are Jews.
2. I know my mom isn't Jewish, but my dad is. Besides I never said I was Jewish, I'm Hebrew.
3. I don't work on Saturday; I'm Hebrew.
Fact: There are almost no curses in the Hebrew language. Most of the words considered to be curses actually have a clean definition, The rest aren't Hebrew at all.
These words are not curses - Zona, Zevel, Kelev, Metumtam, Zayin, Mizdayen, Hamor, Mefager, Dafook, Motzetz, Tola'at, Kooshi, Akoom.
These words are not Hebrew - Hara, Idiot, Shmok, Debil, Otist, Homo, Tzitzim, Koos, Ina'al, Defekt, Shit, Blat.
One of, if not, THE oldest living languages which is written and read from RIGHT to LEFT. This language is mostly used by people who live in Israel or jews. It is what the Torah is written in. In the avrage modern jewish family the Hebrew isn't proper but with a lot of grammer mistakes. Though people know this it does not disturb them and they use it everywhere.
The avarge Hebrew conversation (or what it sounds like):
"Hey! Ma neeshma?"
"Hakol sababa Etzlee. Ech etzlecha?"
"Hey! What's up?"
"Everything's ok. What about you?"
The language of Israel and the Bible. Often studied by Jews, Yahwists, and Christian clergy.
To see the Hebrew alphabet, look up PSALM 119 in your Bible!
The Chosen Beer: A hilarious and delicious novelty beer owned by Shmaltz Brewing Co. with two sub-brews: Genesis Ale
and Messiah Bold
Kick your ass and knock back some He'Brews in front of the Tube.
A cup of coffee with semen used in place of milk or cream.
Bro, brew me a He'brew, two sperm one sugar!