2. (Noun) A tool with a long handle and a butt at one end and the other side two points used to jab nails into certain things. Often used in construction.
3. (verb) To bash something into another object or hit something intensely.
4. Hammered* (Verb) To get extremely drunk or wasted usually after a crazy party.
2. I used a hammer to nail the picture frame into the wall.
3. That dude kept pissing Frank off so i went over there and hammered him in the face with my fist of doom.
4. We got so hammered last night! Frank ended up on the floor and i think we wrote on him... Can't remember though...
2. Noun; A word shouted to call upon Mjolnir, Thor's hammer.
Used during times of distress and discomfort.
Subsequently, if shouted by a person who is righteous, a hammer will fly towards your open hand allowing you to lay the smack down and smite everything around you.
2. Thor: "This is so good," (coffee) *smashes cup on the ground* "ANOTHER!"
Waiter: Umm, sorry sir...
Thor: *Raises an open arm* "Hammer!!!"
You gotta go with us to that bar next week, it's Hammer City over there.
I've never seen her before but she must hail from Hammerville, USA.