1. A glowing incorporeal circle that horizontally resides several centimeters over the head of an angel or a saint.
*In the case of anime it resides over the heads of anyone who has died(see DBZ).
2. An good FPS that was initially available for Xbox and now also the PC it is horribly overrated by little 12-year-old fanboys whos computers are so bad that they cannot even play Half-Life let alone UT and thus have nothing to compare Halo to. Halo's godlike status in their eyes is something very dear to them for it is the only thing that justifies their purchase of the Xbox.
1. The angel descended upon the earth and all gazed in awe at the halo that marked him divine.
1.*Goku: Hey yo Krillin you died!
Krillin: Yeah and now I have this wierd thing over my head, hey look it jiggles, wheee!
Fanboy: OMG! Hal0 is t3h best game evah!
Real FPS gamer: It is decent but offers nothing new, UT is way more fun, and Far Cry is better than Halo too. All Halo has is graphics.
Fanboy: Haha, you are just 2 p00r 2 buy an Xbox so you got a 3 Ghz proccessor with 1048 corsair Ram, 120 GB HD, and ATI Radeon 9800 instead. Stop whining.
Real FPS Gamer: Whatever.
1. without this game most guys would spend most of their time masturbating
2. code word: group, all male, masturbating.
3. electronic circle jerk, multiguy mission.
1. Pedro, come over we're gonna play Halo.
--Okay I'll bring the tissues.
n. 1. GAME The best and most popular x-box game. Made by Bungie.
2. RELIGIOUS OBJECT a glowing ring of light surrounding Bible-era religious figures. 3. MILITARY A high altitude/low opening parachute jump, where a jumper exits the plane at around 30,000 feet and opens at around 1,000.
Let's go play Halo for 7 hours at a sleepover!
Your halos are glowing so brightly we won't need the lamps, that's very nice.
Richard Marcinko pulled a textbook HALO jump yesterday.
1) bright glowing ring above the head of religious figures
2)a game for xbox and later PC
made by bungie; considered by some to be the best game available on xbox
3) military parachute jump (hi altitude, low opening)
master chief jumping from a plane with a ring above his head would satisfy all three
1.A mythical ring of gold or light that floats a few inches over an Angels head. Can be seen in the cartoon DBZ.
2.A large Metal ring in space, spanning 10,000KM in diameter and 22.3 KM thick. Was constructed by Forerunners to house the parasitic plague called the Flood. SPins to generate gravity.
1.Hey, is that a Halo on your head?
2."Were all that's left.Halo,it's finished" -Cortana
High Altitude Low Opening.
Commonly used by British SAS army forces to enter hostile or unfriendly territories.
A religious symbol ussually associated with the Bible and commonly used in paintings in the medieval era of saints etc.
A First Person Shooter for Xbox with an strong storyline, amusing physics, great multiplayer, and great controls. Slightly overrated.
The young girls heart was so pure you could practically see a halo over her head.
Halo, beer, and 16 people.
1.a religous circular object above ones head
2.a religous circular object put into an xbox
tim:did you kno god had a halo
me:no shit he had halo its the best game ever