A game for the XBox mad by Bungie and is possibly the best First Person Shooter ever! Can play up 16 players and is capible of bringing those 16 people together and then tearing them apart.
Person A: Man, Halo is awesome with 16 people.
Person B: Stop talking and get the fucking flag.
Person A: Fuck you I'm waiting until the 8 people on the other team get the fuck out of the base.
Person B: *Chucks Plasma Grenade* Fuck You!
Person A: Dude, you just betrayed me, get the fuck out of my house.
Person B: Fine! *throws down contoller and leaves*
1. without this game most guys would spend most of their time masturbating
2. code word: group, all male, masturbating.
3. electronic circle jerk, multiguy mission.
1. Pedro, come over we're gonna play Halo.
--Okay I'll bring the tissues.
n. 1. GAME The best and most popular x-box game. Made by Bungie.
2. RELIGIOUS OBJECT a glowing ring of light surrounding Bible-era religious figures. 3. MILITARY A high altitude/low opening parachute jump, where a jumper exits the plane at around 30,000 feet and opens at around 1,000.
Let's go play Halo for 7 hours at a sleepover!
Your halos are glowing so brightly we won't need the lamps, that's very nice.
Richard Marcinko pulled a textbook HALO jump yesterday.
1) bright glowing ring above the head of religious figures
2)a game for xbox and later PC
made by bungie; considered by some to be the best game available on xbox
3) military parachute jump (hi altitude, low opening)
master chief jumping from a plane with a ring above his head would satisfy all three
1.A mythical ring of gold or light that floats a few inches over an Angels head. Can be seen in the cartoon DBZ.
2.A large Metal ring in space, spanning 10,000KM in diameter and 22.3 KM thick. Was constructed by Forerunners to house the parasitic plague called the Flood. SPins to generate gravity.
1.Hey, is that a Halo on your head?
2."Were all that's left.Halo,it's finished" -Cortana
High Altitude Low Opening.
Commonly used by British SAS army forces to enter hostile or unfriendly territories.
A religious symbol ussually associated with the Bible and commonly used in paintings in the medieval era of saints etc.
A First Person Shooter for Xbox with an strong storyline, amusing physics, great multiplayer, and great controls. Slightly overrated.
The young girls heart was so pure you could practically see a halo over her head.
Halo, beer, and 16 people.
1.a religous circular object above ones head
2.a religous circular object put into an xbox
tim:did you kno god had a halo
me:no shit he had halo its the best game ever