1. A game franchise made for the Xbox and Xbox 360, made by Bungie, though it has now been passed on from Bungie to 343 industries. Many Bungie employees came to 343 to continue work on Halo, and will be releasing the best game yet, Halo 4. All of the Halo games were great, but Halo Wars should have never been made. Will beat out Call of Duty any day, because Call of Duty puts no love and heart into their games.
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Coming Soon: Halo 4
1. without this game most guys would spend most of their time masturbating
2. code word: group, all male, masturbating.
3. electronic circle jerk, multiguy mission.
1. Pedro, come over we're gonna play Halo.
--Okay I'll bring the tissues.
n. 1. GAME The best and most popular x-box game. Made by Bungie.
2. RELIGIOUS OBJECT a glowing ring of light surrounding Bible-era religious figures. 3. MILITARY A high altitude/low opening parachute jump, where a jumper exits the plane at around 30,000 feet and opens at around 1,000.
Let's go play Halo for 7 hours at a sleepover!
Your halos are glowing so brightly we won't need the lamps, that's very nice.
Richard Marcinko pulled a textbook HALO jump yesterday.
1) bright glowing ring above the head of religious figures
2)a game for xbox and later PC made by bungie; considered by some to be the best game available on xbox
3) military parachute jump (hi altitude, low opening)
master chief jumping from a plane with a ring above his head would satisfy all three
1.A mythical ring of gold or light that floats a few inches over an Angels head. Can be seen in the cartoon DBZ.
2.A large Metal ring in space, spanning 10,000KM in diameter and 22.3 KM thick. Was constructed by Forerunners to house the parasitic plague called the Flood. SPins to generate gravity.
1.Hey, is that a Halo on your head?
2."Were all that's left.Halo,it's finished" -Cortana
High Altitude Low Opening.
Commonly used by British SAS army forces to enter hostile or unfriendly territories.
A religious symbol ussually associated with the Bible and commonly used in paintings in the medieval era of saints etc.
A First Person Shooter for Xbox with an strong storyline, amusing physics, great multiplayer, and great controls. Slightly overrated.
The young girls heart was so pure you could practically see a halo over her head.
Halo, beer, and 16 people.
1.a religous circular object above ones head
2.a religous circular object put into an xbox
tim:did you kno god had a halo
me:no shit he had halo its the best game ever