1. An overrated (okay game) for XBOX. Multiplayer provides untactical strategy most of the time. It has many flaws though, such as horrible and numerous glitches that people on halo online like to exploit because they are stupid and have nothing else to do within their lives. Single Player for Halo 1 was good while theHalo 2 plot was blown to shit.
2. A game often played by numerous little kids who cry, swear, be racist (of course) and are like two year olds and the only game they play is Halo online because they can't afford a good computer to play games like Farcry. Usually young/annoying. They also usually play it for 10 hours straight because they are so incredulously stupid. see also annoying kids
3. Shitty game because of an online auto-aim system. See also wtfand shitty game
4. A game that influences kids to be stupid and dropout from school and swear at their parents. Often used as an influence to use the "leet 2 year old" language. It also influences the kids to play the same game over and over and mistake them to say it is the best game in the world meanwhile they've never played a good game.
1. John: Let's go play some Halo!
Pete: No let's not.
2. Kid: OMFG NIGGLET NOOBER NOOB COMBO BITCH!!! AHAHH!!! GIGLG GIGGLE! HALO PWNS ANY OTHER GAME. IT SO PWNS HALF-LIFE 2
The Smart one: stfu and learn to spell. Halo sucks. Go play another game and get a job.
Kid: <insert shitty combat> STFU NOOB!
3. This game is such a piece of Halo
Peter: Bob, Tetris and Resident Evil 4 is a piece of Halo.
4. Kid: I will so halo pwnz0r you.
The Victim of gay: I will mod you bitch.
1. without this game most guys would spend most of their time masturbating
2. code word: group, all male, masturbating.
3. electronic circle jerk, multiguy mission.
1. Pedro, come over we're gonna play Halo.
--Okay I'll bring the tissues.
n. 1. GAME The best and most popular x-box game. Made by Bungie.
2. RELIGIOUS OBJECT a glowing ring of light surrounding Bible-era religious figures. 3. MILITARY A high altitude/low opening parachute jump, where a jumper exits the plane at around 30,000 feet and opens at around 1,000.
Let's go play Halo for 7 hours at a sleepover!
Your halos are glowing so brightly we won't need the lamps, that's very nice.
Richard Marcinko pulled a textbook HALO jump yesterday.
1) bright glowing ring above the head of religious figures
2)a game for xbox and later PC made by bungie; considered by some to be the best game available on xbox
3) military parachute jump (hi altitude, low opening)
master chief jumping from a plane with a ring above his head would satisfy all three
1.A mythical ring of gold or light that floats a few inches over an Angels head. Can be seen in the cartoon DBZ.
2.A large Metal ring in space, spanning 10,000KM in diameter and 22.3 KM thick. Was constructed by Forerunners to house the parasitic plague called the Flood. SPins to generate gravity.
1.Hey, is that a Halo on your head?
2."Were all that's left.Halo,it's finished" -Cortana
High Altitude Low Opening.
Commonly used by British SAS army forces to enter hostile or unfriendly territories.
A religious symbol ussually associated with the Bible and commonly used in paintings in the medieval era of saints etc.
A First Person Shooter for Xbox with an strong storyline, amusing physics, great multiplayer, and great controls. Slightly overrated.
The young girls heart was so pure you could practically see a halo over her head.
Halo, beer, and 16 people.
1.a religous circular object above ones head
2.a religous circular object put into an xbox
tim:did you kno god had a halo
me:no shit he had halo its the best game ever