1. 'Down in It'
2. 'Pretty Hate Machine'
3. 'Head Like a Hole'
6. 'Fixed US'
7. 'March of the Pigs'
8. 'The Downward Spiral'
9. 'Closer to God'
10. 'Further Down the Spiral'
11. 'The Perfect Drug'
12. 'Nine Inch Nails - Closure'
13. 'The Day the World Went Away'
14. 'The Fragile'
15. 'We're in This Together, Pt. 1'
16. 'Things Falling Apart'
17. 'And All That Could Have Been'
2. RELIGIOUS OBJECT a glowing ring of light surrounding Bible-era religious figures. 3. MILITARY A high altitude/low opening parachute jump, where a jumper exits the plane at around 30,000 feet and opens at around 1,000.
Your halos are glowing so brightly we won't need the lamps, that's very nice.
Richard Marcinko pulled a textbook HALO jump yesterday.
2)a game for xbox and later PC made by bungie; considered by some to be the best game available on xbox
3) military parachute jump (hi altitude, low opening)
2.A large Metal ring in space, spanning 10,000KM in diameter and 22.3 KM thick. Was constructed by Forerunners to house the parasitic plague called the Flood. SPins to generate gravity.
2."Were all that's left.Halo,it's finished" -Cortana
A First Person Shooter for Xbox with an strong storyline, amusing physics, great multiplayer, and great controls. Slightly overrated.
Halo, beer, and 16 people.