Corporate crime and peadophilia's wet dream. This place physically makes you want to kill yourself.
I see a lot of people moaning (and quite rightly) about the fact that a major company is feeding off little children (and why? Because out of other ages, kids are the most fucking STUPID!) by charging them real money that they probably like had to save up over 10 years on ‘pixels’; I mean, the fact that this place is blatantly Sulake's way of robbing naive little kids makes habbohotel bad enough. But this is in no way what makes habbo hotel such a crock of shit experience. What helps make it so awful? HABBO SOCIETY! Habbo hotel is further made terrible by the simply god-awful people that tend to infest it. 95% of the population on habbo fits into one or more of these categories:
- Either have some unfortunate grammatical disability like dyslexia, or just can’t be arsed to spell properly. “OmFg yOu R SoO FiT”
- Are age 11-16, the section of the population most immature as hell. Quite a number of these are 13 year old girl-prostitutes who come onto habbo because they can’t go out and get into a club, or are too young to do anything hardcore e.g. “Are there any fit BOYZ in here?”
- A peadophile man-child
- An older audience e.g. 18+ (why would anyone this age even come on habbohotel?) But seriously, if you are a 20year old and you are using this website when you could be going out drinking with your mates, then I really do feel sorry for you.
- Geeky ‘Tech KidZ’ who have now taken to modding habbo to get their sexual pleasure, rather than raping their own computers as their usual source. They effectively make an already annoying website even more annoying through the use of flooders, keyloggers ect. “Omg lets hack habbo!1!”
- Are painfully gullible. Habbo 1:”type your passwords and it comes up in stars **** omg it worked!” “Habbo 2: oooh! Ok: rovingdudes2.” Habbo 1: “Omgz I am going to Haxx0r J00 now!” Habbo 1: “Oh shit!” Habbo 1: “ROFL!”.
- Are seeking some kind of sex buddy, judging by the number of people I see running around going "111 if you want to get it on!!!111" "OMFGz why don't we go and CYB3R???1 Ohhh that's in BOBBA me you Bobba! Bobbaing Heck! *cummmmmms*" I mean honestly - IS it any wonder why you're not getting any in real life?
- Suffered from some serious emotional and parental neglect. It never ceases to amuse me just how many adoption agencies there are on this thing. Creepy? I think so? “= My parents didn’t love me. Oooh I know what will be a good idea: To dress like a baby and twalk lwike dwis. Hewwo, will u bwe my dwaddy?”. Hmmm… mentally disturbed after a bout of child abuse? I think so?
- Kids who yet to get into the world of work, and then think by joining a ‘mafia’ or other equally gay place that this actually reflects real life in any way. “OmfGz I got promoted to the rank of a gangsta lord after guarding a door hatch for 30mins! My future looks bright!”
- Join such places of ‘work’ because they are too lazy to get a real job and spend their days sitting on their ass, so they try to mask the fact that they have done nothing with their life or achieved anything. This applies to hobbas – excuse me, sitting staring at a computer, clicking a button to ‘ban’ (Oh noes!) people and visiting rooms just so little habbos can worship you like a God does not account as real ‘work’.
- Yearning for a sense of identity and respect. These are usually the people who start up ‘job’ agencies. They like to disillusion themselves that on an online website, they actually mean something, to contrast with the truth that in real life, they don’t mean shit.
- Suck up to hobbas a pathetic amount. This is physically sickening to watch. Come on, hobbas are just REAL people. In fact they are people who lack the skill to do any work that is more mentally challenging than this. So don’t worship them, pity them.
- Have way too much time, and a lack of friends. If you sit on an online chat website all day on a weekend day rather than opting to go OUTSIDE (:o) somewhere and have fun with your mates, then you surely can’t be very popular. Habbo 1: “Omfg I played habbohotel for a whole day and so didn’t eat or sleep!” Habbo 2: “Omg you are so kewl”
- Have too much money to throw around. There are some really obsessive people on here, who will spend all of their month’s allowance or whatever on their ‘fix’ of fake furniture. There are starving children in Africa for Christ’s sake, anyone who throws their money away on tiny pictures needs to be shot.
- Penalise you for, unlike them, being normal, and, unlike them, not wasting your life and money on imaginary rooms. The amount of times I’ve been abused for not being in ‘HabboClub’ (which people join to try and gain a thread of individuality and to fool themselves into thinking that they are better than everybody else, oblivious to the fact that about 5000 other people have done just that, and so everyone ends up with the same stuff as each other anyway) is hilarious. The number of HC only parties and people who will only give the time of day to other HC people is equally amusing. Habbohotel is pretty much the only place where you’ll be punished for having a bit of common sense.
- Must be blind and/or stupid to think that just because a habbo is ‘attractive’ (note: in a short skirt, black tank top and has blonde hair) that the person controlling the avatar in real life is also attractive. “Omg you are so haaawwwt”. I’ll tell you one thing – the guy you are talking to is probably as ugly as FUCK in real life. This illustration of people’s stupidity is taken a bit further by the introduction of ‘modelling competitions’. These, by the way, are practically impossible to win unless you are an HC, because normal habbo clothes are beautiful, but you know… they’re just not quite as beautiful as the “kewl” headphones and pirate patches you can get when you are HC….
- Plain bastards who are very proud of the fact that they’ve spend 5 years on habbo, and so have had a lack of a social life for five years, and so proceed to treat everyone else like shit. The amount of people with incredibly high egos calling others ‘n00bs’ or ‘newbs’ just pisses me off. Oh, and it’s likely that you’ll be called a noob if you aren’t in HabboClub… because we all know that provides you with intelligence…
As for the 5% of us who are mature and looking for like-minded people, we’ll eventually come to realise that having an intelligent conversation on habbohotel is next to impossible. We’ll then either
a) Leave habbo after correctly realising just how awful it is.
b) Slap on the face of denial and try to continue with the creepy website that we’ve invested waaaay too much time into.
c) Be psychologically pushed over the edge after being asked “Got any Furni??” too many times, and attempt to commit suicide.
It’s pretty much come to my attention that on the whole, habbohotel is a society for retards. So if you need some attention or just friends because of the fact that nobody cares about you, then go right ahead. Habbohotel loves you :)
(Oh yeah, and I have used this website before. After having left a few eyars ago I decided to sign up again to see if habbohotel had become any less pathetic. Needless to say, it hadn't, and I'd left again within an hour.)
A real example of the some of the rude and amazingly immature people you should expect to find on habbo hotel:
Habbo 1: You’re such a n00b
Me: How’s that? Because I haven’t wasted my money becoming a HC like you?
Habbo1: You’re a n00b
Me: Well, how’s that then?
Habbo1: You just act n00bish.
Me: What’s acting n00bish then?
Habbo 2: ____ IS GAY, ______ IS GAY!!!!!!
And there you have it folks. Don’t get your hopes up
It is a virtual hotel that gets you sucked in and makes you buy fake furniture and makes you spend over $100 on fake furniture. This place really sucks.
Habbo Hotel is a place that sucks you in to buying fake furniture
An orange building with an incredebly large amount of rooms inside which include beauty contest, races, mafias, rare trade rooms, and gay bars. Although there is over 7000 people in the hotel usually, there are 2 cars in the parking lot.
Offer me 8 hc sofas for my throne!
by anonymous Nov 2, 2003 add a video
I'd like to add to my previous definition of this word/phrase.more...
The concept of habbo hotel had the potential to be an exciting new way to interact and chat with others. While this is just about still possible unfortunately the site is now completely infested with kids who havent yet grown any 'curlies'.
This was always going to happen given the original design and the continual tweaking of the site to appeal to this audience. However if you think you could bare being in the company of 10-16 year olds in the faint hope of meeting someone a like age and mind you'll probably quit the site after you've discovered habbo culture.
Habbo culture today is pretty much centred around the site owners money making scheme that these impressionable little sobs are all too happy to invest into. By parting with their pocket money/phone credit the kids can buy virtual 'furni' furniture to decorate and personalise a blank room of their own. This has now completely gotten out of hand, inane kids spend their time either swapping 'furni', scamming naive people into giving them access to their accounts and thus access to their furni/credits, or setting up virtual job agencies.
The net result of all this is a chatroom clogged with habbos shouting out adverts to join job agencies/go to someones room/swap furni/scam/beg people for free furni and so forth, these are all scrolled (repeated quickly many times) so you havent got much of a chance to actually chat should you want to.
Habbo hotel is where 11 - 16 year old kids hang out on the internet. its a pretty cool chat when your younger but as you stay on it more you realise how horrible it actually is:more...
1) The People
People who chat are called habbos habbos have a variety of ways to piss you off. Flooding is where you advertise room such as "mafias" competitions and other bullshit scams. This sad 12 year old is randomly running through "rooms" annoying people because some random guy told him he would be given furni. Mission completed this habbo (now known as Habbodude) goes back to the room he was advertising for his furni pickup. The employer kicks him from his room. Now habbodude gets angry so runs through the room shouting "OMFG Bobbaing Pay Me u Bobba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ugh how annoying
2) The language Filter
Next we have the language filter. With the hotel being a site for younger people the managers are highly against swearing inside the hotel. Understandable. But theres 2 things wrong. The word that is used to substitute said curse word is bobba. how originaly annoying. Habbo hobba bobba, see the pattern here? everytime i see that word it makes me go crazy! Secondly, the language filter is RELENTLESS! it will block the cuss word even if its part of a word. Eg. embarASSed changes to embarbobbaed leading to the author to think of a new word. it will work with anything, i used to have lots of examples but i cant think of any off the top of my head now.
Little people that look like legos run around talking to each other in virtual rooms that they can make themself. Highly addicting. Not worth spending money on, but you can meet some interesting people if you look hard enough. You gotta look hard though. And then theres the dramatic ones that take everything super serious.
Try not to get sucked in so much that you foget to eat though, that could be devistating.
Habbo1: Will you marry me?
Habbo2: omg! ok!
Habbo 1: This isn't working out
Habbo 2: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING MY HEART?
Habbod00d: I lost 50 pounds and 12 inches off my waist by switching to habbo!
A virtual hotel used for chatting to and meeting other people on the internet
A hotel which, despite having 7000 peopel online at a time, still only has two cars in the car park. It's a pixellated hotel, you have your own avatar called a habbo and you walk around talking to people. Most of the rooms are; beauty contests, trade rooms, race rooms, beauty salons and mafias. The moderators are called Hobbas and the majority of them have their heads jammed firmly up their arses. Censor words that aren't even rude, such as "mouseindustries", "sonicmouse" and "freewebs" for no apparent reason. Teenagers buy ridiculously overpriced fake furniture for their fake rooms with real money. They charge you £2.50 per blinking month so you can wear special clothes that everyone else who's stupid enough to waste money on Habbo Club is wearing.
Great if you are a loner/rich as hell/all of the above.