Main Entry: hus·sy
Pronunciation: 'h&-sE, -zE
Inflected Form(s): plural hussies
Etymology: alteration of Middle English huswif housewife, from hus house + wif wife, woman
1 : a lewd or brazen woman
2 : a saucy or mischievous girl
3 : Ondee
My friend Ondee is a hussy.
1. A hustler (prostitute).
2. A slut, ho, whore, chicken or slapper.
1. Roll slow, so that we can throw some eggs at the hussy on this corner.
2. That bitch is such a fucken hussy, hooking up with like 10 guys a week.
A saucey imprudent girl lacking morals.
that bitch is such a slutty little hussy.
that skank is such a hussy bitch.
1. an impudent or immoral girl or woman 2. the original late Middle English sense was ‘housewife’, of which the word is a contraction.
Note: Source - The Oxford Dictionary of Phrase and Fable | 2006 | ELIZABETH KNOWLES
1. She was labeled a "hussy" for taking all the liberties of her male counterparts - not the least of which was the right to vote. 2. The hussy kept her kitchen as neat as a pin.
A group of 5 Sexy Bitches
They aint gotta take their panties off.. they just move em to the side.
Every guy wants them, every girl hates them.
They are the hottest 5 bitches in the room, on the boat, in the car, at the beach, or on the court.
They are the Hussys.
n. bitch. In the 1930s through the 1950s the term for a demanding, self-centered, hateful female.
Joan Crawford played the leading role in the movie "The Gorgeous Hussy."
You hussy; stop flirting with my husband.
the most beautiful girl in my life
she is a hussy