H.U.N.K. stands for
Human Unit Never Killed.(HUNK for short)
HUNK is an Umbrella Special Forces Unit operative.
Trained at the facility located on Rockfort Island during 1996.
First appeared in Resident Evil 2 in the cutscenes of the beginning and as a unlockable player in The 4th survivor minigame.
Also playable in the Resident Evil 4 Minigame the mercenaries, featuring the kickass NeckBreaker move that can kill almost 1 Hit KO, any foe when they are stunned due to a shot in the head or a flash grenade.
you:Guat's that neckbreaking thingy you mention?
me:Didn't you just read what I wrote?
Me:then you'll know that If I were HUNK, I'd shoot you at your head, then get on your back, hold your haed with my hands, one on each side, and the apply opposing forces to make your head spin to the point where your neck breaks. Got it?
Me: I can alternatly shoot you below your knees then while you are on your knees run a little and kick as HUNK. would do.How about that?
You:You need a gf dudee!
Me: you bet your ass I do!
An attractive male, usually with nice chiseled abs and a very sexy tan.
Even though hes a math teacher, Mr Richards sure is a hunk
Extremely Hot Male Model.
Usually Tanned, Built, Tall, And Poses In Underwear.
Look at that hunk posing in that underwear advertisement!
A very attractive male that you want to sex him all up.
Omg! Look at Tam Nguyen! He is such a HUNK! AHHHH
A subculture that combines the ethos of the hippie movement with the philosophies of the punk rock movement. Experimentalism and improvisation are the trademarks that make up this group. Psychedelic explorations with all of the self-goverened individuality that defines life experience.
Paul has become a hunker, I guess it's safe to say he likes to take LSD and listen to the Bad Brains.
verb. To be high and drunk at the same time
Hey guys, I shouldn't of had that joint after all those Tequila shots, im feeling quite Hunk right now
to be high and drunk
A 40 and a fat one dude, we were mad hunk.
The only word in the english language that can be used as a noun, adverb, verb, and adjective. Variations (Hunk, Hunker, Hunkering, Hunkerish, Skunker, Hunkerest)
1. It can be used to describe a rundown place of living and/or a party
2. It can be used as a state of mind
3. It can be used to describe an ugly woman
4. It can be used to describe a gathering of ugly women
5. It can be used to describe a slutty woman.
6. It can be used as a greeting
7. It can be used to put down a person
8. It can be used to describe a person's ability
9. It can be used to forsee the future of an event
10. It can be used to describe an event
11. An ugly girl on the prowl at a party looking for guys to do.
12. It can be used when dissapointed.
13. Being of the upmost level of hunker.
1. Oh wow, this place is Hunk City.
2. I'm so Hunked right now.
3. Ick, that chick is a Hunker.
4. Look at this place, it's filled with Hunkers.
5. This chick is such a Skunker.
6. (Upon seeing your friend) OOOH, Hunk, Hunk, Hunk.
7. Dude you are such a Hunker.
8. (After shooting a basketball) Oh dude, you hunked that shot.
9. I'm pissed, that class tomorrow is going to be Hunkerish.
10. Dude, Hunk Fest last night was insane.
11. Oh that chick is doing some major hunkering right now.
12. (Something goes wrong) Awww HUNK!
13. Dude that was the Hunkerest.