2. Although it's just a shortened version that local youngin's and outsiders commonly use, it is also a representative of the many random acts of vandalism within the area.
3. Since it is also the best-kept secret in Pittsburgh, many refer to activities going on as an HP-what-have-you.
4. Also is used by the HP Boyz when recording.
2. "Did you see that HP stuff sprayed all over the pavilions?"
3. "I heard about an HP party goin' down later," or "I'm hungry, let's go to the HP BBQ."
4. "HP BOYZZ!!"
Half-Pound = 8 ounces
4 ounces = QP or quarter pound
1 ounce = 8 eigths
1 eigth = 3.5 grams.
Well sir, I believe it to be about an HP, but we haven't broken it up yet and were about to scrape it for keef. We'll get back to you on that one later G.