2. A situation or place that is very suspicious and improper for the conducting of illegal business. ie. If the police are nearby or the neighbours would promptly call them if they saw anything 'suss' going down.
3. Used to describe a phone that you have been using to sell drug's and that you think might be tapped.
4. 'Red hot' - To describe any extreme of the above definition's.
2. "This 'chop spot' is 'red hot'! Let's roll."
3. "I'm getting a new number tommorow, this one is getting way too hot!"
Wow, I just love this picture of myself. I am hot.
damn this is hot
erin is hot
Doesn't get any better than this!
i am the right 1. now that is HOT! guys luv me
II. One who you would:
d. flirt with
e. have sexual relations with
III. One who makes you:
d. pass out
g. (if girl) wet
h. (if guy) hard
2.something that is in some way attractive
2.as paris hilton says "thats hot"
2) To make a burning feeling.
3) Stolen and/or wanted.
4) Something of great interest; Intruiging.
5) Having extreme sexual desire or attraction.
2) The food was over-cooked and hot.
3) The hot suspects got away with the hot car.
4) Damn, that trick was hot!
5) Alisha is really hot.
6) Did you see Steve? He was really steaming hot.
2) Housing a great deal of energy in heat form.
3) A very dangerous viral or biochemical agent.
2) It is a very bad idea to stick your hand into your furnace, because it is quite hot.
3) Ebola is referred to as a "hot agent".
2. Having great sexual attractivity.
2. The girl on the other side of the street was the hottest person I had ever laid my eyes upon.