2. Something my manager at McDonalds used to yell out randomly. Stands for "Hang Bag Out", a technique used in the drive-thru to reduce customer wait times. Normally you'd hang the bag(s) of food out as the person pulls up to the window so they don't have to wait forever for their order.
2. "Remeber, James, HBO or else our drive-thru times are gonna be very high."
2. In African-American slang, means help a brother out.
2. HBO and get the cash.
2. Acronym, "halo.bungie.org." A popular fan site for the X-Box and PC Video Game, Halo (X-Box version, created by Bungie Studios, published by Microsoft Games; PC version, created by Bungie Studios and Gearbox Software, published by Microsoft Games)
2. I hear the closed down the Forums on HBO because of all the posts linking to Halo 2 leaks.
13 year old #2- Hell no, but I did see real sex at like 11. Why would I subject myself to Paris Hilton for like 2 hours?