1. Someone proficient enough to shoot the Triple Nickel Course of Fire.
2. A Triple Nickel coin holder.
Don't Fuck with Kelly just because he has a bitch name- he is a bonafide Gunslinger.
One who has been through formal gunslinger training and was sent East. This pertains to Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series.
"Pardon your cry, gunslinger"
1. The 'holder' or controller of a political smoking gun
2. A vigilante
3. A rap artist from the group "Gunslingers"
4. A hero of the old west (or Gilead in the case of Stephen King
's 'The Gunslinger')with legendary skills in dueling
1. The true story leaked out via an anonymous gunslinger, who also implied that the incident had connections to the Skull and Bones society of Yale.
2. The cops showed up, but the gunslinger had already tied up the perpetrators.
3. That gunslinger Marked Soldier got some dope shit to spit.
4. "To me, Gunslingers!" -Roland Deschain, Just about every Dark Tower
book after The Gunslinger
The name of a multi-title, multi-platform gaming clan most often associated with adults who play video games relating to the first person shooter genre.
"Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers."
A person who masturbates with their back to a mirror, then spins to surprise his reflection at the point of shooting off. This is also known as the quick draw.
Guest: What's that shit on the mirror?
Me: Oh, that's just my man froth. I'm a gunslinger.
A gunslinger is someone who is amazing on their instrument, but not in a robotic way (like steve vai). A gunslinger has a natural affinity for their instrument and plays with lots of feeling. Most of their songs build up to ragged, improvised solos. Usually they can't read music and they're not very polished because they taught themselves. Even though they can't play the same thing twice, they stand as the kings of their instrument. They usually build their legend around live concerts. They carry a metaphorical gun, hence gunslinger.
The first gunslinger was Charlie Parker, and the quintessential/most famous gunslinger is Jimi Hendrix. The song Johnny B. goode is about a gunslinger
Proper Noun. A slang way of saying hello by extending your pointer finger and raising your thumb.
As I drove down the road Jimmy waved at me to say hello, I extended my arm giving him the gun slinger as a way to return the gesture.