look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
(Noun): A language developed in the early 21st century using grunts, giggles, and other wordless, tonal nuances to vaguely communicate between two humans. Most commonly used by Stoners and persons with an aggravated loss of speech.
"Hmfgrmbiliction" said that dude in the living room speaking Grumblish.
by veator January 08, 2012