look up any word, like blumpkin:
n. A paper towel or toilet paper tube that is filled with dryer sheets and used to de-oderize the exhailled marijuana smoke.
Give me grondah so after I take this hit your room doesn't smell like weed
by wan gee hi May 28, 2010
0 0