slang of Grinding
1. to dance, or dry-hump, rather agains a fine bitch in tha club; an erotic rotation of the pelvis
2. crush, pulverize, or reduce to powder by friction, especially by rubbing between two hard surfaces
3. To, be, stunt(ting) ice, bling, or jewrely
4. to wear down, polish, or sharpen
5. a Skating trick, to grind on a rail
6. a tight ass song "Grindin" by Clipes and Pharrell Williams from NERD :)
1. grinding (dry-hump-dance)
2. grind wheat into flour.
3. grinding (studnting) or flaunting, showing off ones possesions
4. to grind the teeth
5. grind that rail
6. "I'm just grindin' man, ya'll neva mind me"
V. (1) to sell illegal contraband for money, especially drugs.
(2) to make money, either legally or illegally
(3) to work hard
(4) when a women dances with her back to a man and her ass in his crotch, as to simulate doggystyle sex
(5)To wear clothing or jewelery bought with drug money
(6) to slide on a skateboard, usually downwards, on top of a rail or ledge while balancing one's weight.
(1)"Grindin', grindin', you know what I keep in line" -Clipse ft. Pharrell "Grindin'"
(2)"Man, I'm like the 20th person to quote Clipse in their grindin' definition."
(3)"I'm probably the only black man in my neighborhood who's grindin. I'm probably also the only black man on this website."
(4) "Man, that girl was grindin wit me so hard, my dick almost burst through my drawers."
(5) "Nigga, get your grindin' ass out of my house"
(6)"He was just grindin in the park a second ago."
Dancin real close, so close dat a girl can feel tha guy's dick,wheater its hard or not. When people are gridin tha girl is usually shakin her ass real nice n they dance in a rhythm togetha.
I'm so glad I went to dat new club, I was grindin wit dis hot boy.
to sell drugs
Grindin' cousin, I got pot for a dozen---grindin-"Clipse"
puttin in work
dat nigga on da grind
"On the grind"
by anonymous Sep 21, 2003 add a video
dirty dancin when a girl rubs her ass up on a guys dick and the guy pulls back on the girls hips and rubs side to side in a figure 8 motion
damn my homie be grindin on all up that hoe son