1) A color (mix between blue and yellow). V. To turn mentioned color, to green.
2) Environmentally friendly. (Also, to belong to the American Green Party, which supports the environment.)
3) Inexperienced, untried, new, fresh.
4) Area of a golf course on which putting is done and where the hole is located; a park.
5) Money, particularly the American dollar.
1) Grass is green. V. The grass is greening in the springtime.
2) Recycling is green. (Jim is green; he supports the Green Party.)
3) The freshmen are always so green; you can trick them like that!
4) Woods made it onto the green in one stroke, only to take three strokes putting before he made it into the hole.
5) I'm out of green, so I can't go out till I get paid next Friday.
6) Charlie smoked a lot of green back then.
yes... it is most definitely referring to the marijuana... and also, upon occassion, any substance with similar uses. too, properly, of course, it is a golfing term, but that;s really not very much fun, now is it?
'yo, where da green at?'
1. 15 Zero, Bitch. Get your green ass off my server.
2. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Green, No Service
3. Let's hit that Green Amnesia Shit
Korben Dallas: Can I talk to you for a second?
Throws Ruby up against a wall
Korben Dallas: I didn't come here to play Pumbaa on the radio. So tomorrow from 5 to 7 your gonna give yourself a hand, green?
DJ Ruby Rhod: Supergreen.
5. Green Cars are Fugly.
3) when somebody is hatin or bein wrong
1) i smoked me some good green
2) homies always askin fo some green
3) that bitch is bein green
can be used when describing when someone has wronged another person...originating in Miami, FL
If he talks to yo ex-girl, that's green dogg
A pop culture term to generalize all of the environmentally beneficial and sustainable means of mitigating the impact of human industrial development and the damage of previous degradation of the environment.
"Green" is also used to describe anyone or anything supporting, advocating, or in activism for the outlined principles.
That "green" and "environmentally friendly" are interchangeable in adjective placement, both words mean the same thing. Thus something can not be green witout being environmentally friendly.
Solar, wind, and hydroelectric power are considered to be green energy technologies.
Al Gore is considered to be a green advocate.
A word used to discribe a girl who is just a tad bit too under aged for socially acceptable sexual relations, although there are still men who will still perform such an act. Derived from unripe fruit being to "green" to pick.
Guy 1:"God damn!!! if that bitch wasn't so green i would break my fucking dick off in her ass!"
Guy 2:"Bro, I don't give a fuck, i'll still hit that shit!
Green is a color made of Blue and Yellow... Children... always thinking of drugs,sex,and money.
My favorite color is Green. What's yours?