but their best music was pre-dookie with the albums Kerplunk and Smoothed out slappy hours with songs like 'at the library', 'green day', '1000 hours', 'Welcome to paradise' (on dookie aswell), 'one for the razorbacks', christie road' and '2,000 light years away'. despite the fact that they have changed, i still highly respect green day and i do rarely enjoy a little listen to american idiot.
2. 24 hours spent getting high on weed
2. Yesterday was a green day.
2. A popular punk rock band with members from Rodeo and Willits, California.
2. Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are also members of Green Day.
girl 2: "Yeah, billie joe is gorgeous"
me: "For gods sake! they have been around for 15 odd years!"
girl 3: "really? wow do you reckon Nirvana will ever get back together? that would be qualtiy"
me: *sound of me crying on the floor in utter despair*
2) Popular American pop-punk band with such classics as Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Basket Case and Longview. Sometimes said to be inspiration for various later pop-punk bands.
2) I am going to the Green Day concert next week.
2) A day when you just sit around and do nothing but smoke weed
2) That stoner's has 1 too many green days. He's trippin, man!