girl 1: yeah, they rock, but they are really old!
me: 34 isnt that old, i mean does it really matter how
old they are anyway? as long as they can still rock.
girl 2: i really like their album American Idiot
me: yep thats the newest one, its really good, but you should listen to their older albums too.
girl 1: why would i do that? thats old music, like what my parents listen to!
me: no its not, most parents listen to oldies, but if your parents do listen to their old albums, your parents have good taste in music, cause mine sure dont!
girl 2: i guess, i like the band my chemical romance...
me: thats a cool band i guess, i mean i only know 1 song.
girl 1: so whats your favorite song?
me: i just said i only know 1 song!
girl 2: i know so whats your favorite?
me: i dont have one! just cause i know 1 song doesnt mean its my favorite!
girl 1: oh okay! so what other bands do you like other than Green Day?
me: i really like the band Nirvana.
girl 2: i love that band!
me: to bad the lead singer died.
girl 1: well the band still rocks
girl 2: do you think the band will ever get back together?
me: the lead singers dead, they would have to find a new one, and then it wouldnt be the same! duh! they wouldnt be able to be called nirvana then!
girl 1: i dont understand!
girl 2: i am really confused
me: UGH! i hate Cheerleaders!!!!
2. A popular punk rock band with members from Rodeo and Willits, California.
2. Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are also members of Green Day.
girl 2: "Yeah, billie joe is gorgeous"
me: "For gods sake! they have been around for 15 odd years!"
girl 3: "really? wow do you reckon Nirvana will ever get back together? that would be qualtiy"
me: *sound of me crying on the floor in utter despair*
2) Popular American pop-punk band with such classics as Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Basket Case and Longview. Sometimes said to be inspiration for various later pop-punk bands.
2) I am going to the Green Day concert next week.
2) A day when you just sit around and do nothing but smoke weed
2) That stoner's has 1 too many green days. He's trippin, man!