A phrase posted by males on social networking sites (i.e. Facebook or Twitter) that, when unaccompanied by actual details, clandestinely conveys to ones male peers that the evening has resulted some sort of sexual gratification.
Phil: "Great Night."
5 people like this
A word used by a cashier who has been working entirely too long. After completing a transaction and telling people all day "Have a great day!" but realizing that it is now dark outside, the cashier attempts mid-sentence to say "Have a great night."
Cashier: "Have a great (inside cashier's head: Dude, its 9pm)...d'night.."
(Customer looks confused and walks away, cashier feels stupid)
A night or day at work when everything is so out of control it is percieved to be like you are grappling with satan.
Jo-jo: "How was last night at work?"
Leeeeeenda: "OMG. It was a hell night! I had to give this old guy a bed bath AND BEYOND!"
1. -noun. A night in which one gets so drunk, usually off Jack and Cokes, where one ends up blacking out, crying about nothing, and then eventually throwing up either on himself or the ground. The Maness night process usually happens sequentially, but rarely one of the three actions does not occur. (When thrown up on the ground, the person experiencing the Maness night usually falls into their own throw up and then refuses to be helped up, thus still laying in their own throw up.)
2. -noun. A night/day where one drinks an excessive amount of alcohol and doesn't know when to stop.
3. -noun. A night/day where one drinks enough to kill a small village in Central Africa.
1. Person one, "Wow, brother! What happened last night?" Person two, "I don't know, but Ralph sure had a Maness Night last night. We were at a party where he drank so much Jungle Juice he almost molested a girl and then threw up on the stoops of the apartment building! He continued to lay in his own vomit until picked up by three people." Person one, "That was a great night then!"
2. I believe tomorrow we should have a Maness Night.
3. We drank so much alcohol last night we should have been in comas. Last night was an awesome Maness night!
|5.||steal the night|
To "Steal the night" seems to be an expression that means having a great evening with a man or woman you might love.
This term was used in a popular scene in the movie Bloodsport (1988), but also appears in many more popular songs (i.e., Lookbook - Steal the Night).
Tonight, let's steal the night. Life is so fleeting but we will always have that one great night before you fought in the Kumite. I hate that you risk your health and safety, but that makes our time together so much more special.
A Laundry Night must take place on the weekend in lieu of other, what some would consider, more fun activities. But, of course, nothing could be more fun than a laundry night. Laundry Nights are awesome.
Sonia: Are you going to that party tonight?
David: No, I think I'm going to stay in and have a laundry night; who needs another fraternity party when my socks have been stinking up my room for weeks?
|7.||long hair; dont care|
its a saying to use when girls just wanna have fun and not worry about the drama.
used when a girl is so awesome and has long hair. there is nothing in life that can bring them down. when with her girls she can simply look at them and say "long hair dont care" and they know it will be a great night.
this saying has been mentioned in a few songs, no hands & lil wayne songs. simply stated: a saying a girl uses to establish a good time and party midset.
lauren: "he is such a tool. we will get you another guy"
stacey:"itll be a great night without him!!"
jill: "got that long hair; dont care"
julia: "its gonna be a great night!"
kendall: "long hair; dont care!!"