Subscribe English
look up any word, like yeet:
When you go to the print or copy room of a business, and the staff are all lounging on the floor, hammered drunk, pissed outta their minds, just like Paul McGrath, then that area is known as a 'Grathser copycentre'.
You: Dessie can I have 3 reams for our printer?
Dessie: Ah go and ask me bollix ya bald hoor.
Yo: This is such a flamin' Grathser copycentre.
by noamshouseparty June 24, 2009
3 0

Words related to Grathser copycentre:

drunk room alcohol area bollix business floor paper pissed staff