Top Definition
Grain Filler or grain putty is used to fill large gaps in wood works. It comes in a wet substance. PVA is often used to fill in Seamus' huge gaps, this is a serious case of PVA abuse. Shall Seamus use "grain filler" he might get somewhere in workshop.
"just chuck it on the sander, it'll be okay"
"fix it up with some PVA"
"grain filler wont work"
by bobby pin. November 24, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.