1. One who is devoted to Google
. A Googlist has achieved enlightenment on the fact that Google has conquered the online world. A Googlist will often try to get you to use Google's services such as Gmail
and install programs such as Google Talk
when you aren't looking.
Cheeto: That's odd, I found 3 more programs by Google on my computer this morning.
W00kie: I betcha that was Ne0nguy, he is our local Googlist.
W00kie: *sighs* he even added the definition of Googlist to Urban Dictionary
Ne0nguy: Have you heard of the new Google Talk update?
One who believes in Google.
Steve is a Googlist, and claims to have had numerous personal experiences communicating with Google.
A person that worships Google
Tom Cruise should quit Scientology
and become a Googlist
1. A person who is extremely talented at finding things on Google. They know all the search operators, how to modify any term to get the perfect result, and can generally find anything with twice the relevance in half the time.
2. A list of things one needs to search for (or has found) on Google. Usually capitalised in this sense.
1. "She's the unofficial googlist on the mailing list."
2. "Send me your Googlist and I'll see what I can find."