Goldfarb, Goldfarbing, Goldfarbed.
1. To engage in a circuit of rigorous physical activity with the aim of maintaining optimum body health. Actions include weight training, cardiovascular exercise, and stretching.
2. To maintain the proper diet in association with the physical activity. This is a low-carbohydrate, low-fat diet that is high in protein and fiber. One must refrain from refined sugars and starches. Micronutrients are obtained through fresh vegetables and fruits such as eating bananas for potassium.
3. To selflessly assist others in their pursuit of gaining and maintaining optimum physical health.
4. The act of taking away business from a colleague, such as when a waiter takes a table from another waiter's station.
From Goldfarb, Marc. (1973- ) a strangely lovable fitness guru and lifestyle expert/madman of Jewish/Italian descent from the Philadelphia area.
2. Don't push that chocolate cake on me, I'm trying to Goldfarb.
3. Sometimes when I work out I wish I had someone to Goldfarb me and keep me motivated.
4. Dude, why did you Goldfarb me? That was my customer.
Ex. Did you Goldfarb that last slice of pizza?