1. When someone is playing a first person shooter such as uncharted 2 online, and is running around shooting at people extremely aggressively as if they are unstoppable.
2. Using all tactics and no strategy
3. The term could also be used any time that someone comes out of cover and starts running and gunning at someone in a furious manner, or anytime someone tries to 'go hard' for a kill.
4. Running around trying to get lots of kills fast, while paying little attention to how many guys you are up against, and using very little if any teamwork. The 'Rambo' method is a good play style to use against newbs that take forever to kill you , as your aim is so much better than theirs that you don't need to do anything else but run around and fire at them.
5. What happens sometimes when you lose focus and start playing a game on 'auto pilot', Usually after playing multiple games in a row.
That team was so bad that I just ran around going Rambo on them.
the act of taking on unsurmountable odds, suicidely participating in bloody rampage, becoming a one man army or destroying anything that moves.
a temporary battle high, or state of concentration, in which great skill is used, much like rambo
could be used as a term in multiplayer games.
guy 1: hes taking on their entire team!
guy 2: yeh hes really going rambo on their asses!!!
The act of persuing a task of great difficulty on one's own, sometimes to others annoyance. The act can be during 'everyday life' and not just when defeating a jungle hideout containing 1,000 enemy insurgents single handedly.
Whilst playing Call of Duty (COD
) Modern Warfare
Tom: I'm going to enter the building on my own.
, your always going rambo
! Can't you just work as a team?