- tri-syllabic: go/ing/dark
To disappear; to become suddenly unavailable or digitally out of reach for an undefined period of time. Often implies a creep hammer or other such suspect act is in progress.
2) Phil: "What happened to you last night after that marathon dinner? You were real wet, I knew you would weasel out and go to bed!"
Patty: "Nah son, I went dark..."
3) You've been blue faced all day. Was your phone actually broken or did you just go dark?
4) You went dark from 10:30 to 1:30 last night and then showed up at Marquee like nothing happened. You were creeping, weren’t you?
5) Don’t tell me you didn’t go dark. You ducked my calls and bbms until after midnight.
6) Lester: "I’ll just go dark for a few hours and she’ll never know!"