look up any word, like jamflex:
Slang for papparazzi who follow the hot, of-the-moment stars. Generally take flattering photos at concerts or on the red carpet. Often work for big-time tabloids, such as People magazine or news networks.
Oh, them? They're her glitterazzi.
by Charlotte Tear November 25, 2010
GLBT rights activists who throw glitter at or on conservative politicians who spread hatred to attract votes.
Feel the rainbow, Newt! Stop the hate! Stop anti-gay politics!

The glitterazzi strikes again!
by 21451 July 24, 2011