Gjorgji is the Macedonian form of George. The name is commonly given to boys who are projected to be over 6 feet tall and will go to Ivy League schools such as Yale.
Gjorgjis are typically handsome and charming. Their personalities are particularly attractive to American girls. Their infectious smiles have also been found to cause blushing in Asian women, also known as the Asian Blush. In the rare cases when a Gjorgji meets an Asian-American female, the girl suffers from a massive addiction to the Macedonian and the following side effects:
1) Altered mental state - almost euphoric state of happiness; ignorant of all else going on around her
2) Attention disorder - inability to concentrate on anything other than the Gjorgji
3) Paranoia - fear that the Gjorgji may not call within every 3 hours
4) Insomnia - Lack of sleep because any spare hour is spent on Gjorgji
5) Impatience - constant desire and urge to see the Gjorgji
Gjorgjis are also known for organizing great dates and their ability to sweep women off their feet. If you are looking to catch a Gjorgji, you must execute perfect timing to lure them out. Be direct and forceful to get them to commit to another meeting and continue the process until the Gjorgji adapts to this repetitive behavior and reciprocates your feelings.
The long term effects of Gjorgjis are not yet known. However a study is underway to learn more about this phenomenon.
"Oh my god, I've fallen for this guy! His name is Gjorgji."
"I just had the best date ever with this guy Gjorgji."
"I can't wait until I can see Gjorgji."
If boy = "Gjorgji"
Then girl = "happy"
Else girl = "sad"
"Gjorgji, I'm all yours."