look up any word, like tribbing:

Gilmorgan refers to the backside portion of a chicken wing. Recognized by the extra bone and jagged edge on the wing. It is the meat in between or the meat to bone ratio that is known as it's Gilmorgan.
Nice Gilmorgan! chickenwing wing
by Koods April 15, 2011