Ghetto can be many different things from where a person 1) lives to the way they 2) talk, 3) walk, or 4) do things...
1- A place that people have real low income.
2- (talk) "A yo she shakin it lik a salt shaker" translation: (movin her botty up n down so fast lik when u shake salt).
3- (Walk) Any walk that don't look lik u gots a stick up ya butt.
4- Buy doing things that a rich person would never do (this does not include people who were poor and became rich.. only people that were born and raised that way..
1: you can't make an example of a ghetto home cause they all different, but here's an idea...u walk in a home and they T.V. stand is a chair, or box..ect.
2: look at tha definition above.
3: walkin wit a limp or walkin wit a sway.
4: (Girl) A yo.
(girl) Why u drinkin ya soda out the pot, u ain't washed ya cups.
1. (n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime
2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life
4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike
1. John's paranoia about triple-checking whether or not he's locked his car doors comes from his growing up in the ghetto
2. "Why you always be talkin' ghetto? Get yo'self a propa' e-ju-ma-kay-shun, kid!"
3. Jane hid her head in embarrasment as her mom shamelessly committed the ghetto act of stuffing the restaurant's bread rolls, sugar packets, and silverware in her purse
4. "A TV Guide duct-taped to a 4 foot stick?! That's one hella ghetto 'mote control!"
word which rich white girls use to describe almost everything thats not clad with lilly polos and pearls.
"Look how ghetto I look!" Muffy said as she put on her gucci sunglasses.
1. (n.) A quarantined section of the city where the Jews were forced to live during WWII Germany.
Jimmy jumped over giant, gelatinous jiggas in his Jewish ghetto.
projects; run down homes or parts of towns or cities
you live in the ghetto
A section of a city to which an entire ethnic or economically depressed group is is restricted; as by poverty or social pressure.
Ghetto can be broken down into three ideoms; Social (isolated) Economical (industrial) and Legal (having to go aganst authoritied in order to make ends meet
1)Area in which the nazis contained the jews prior to being taken to concentration camps (this definition is rarely used in daily discussion)
2)Poor area of town with public housing, a high minority population, and even higher crime rates
3)Relating to black culture
4)ajective or adverb relating to cheapness
1) Hitler created ghettos in WWII Germany.
2)South Central LA is a classic ghetto.
3)Marcus's South Pole jeans that sag down past his knees are very ghetto when paired with a doorag.
4) noun: My friend's old car being held together by duct tape is deeply ghetto.
4) verb: My tendecny to eat every free sample in Sam's Club is really quite ghetto of me.
a run down poor side of town or when something is jerry-rigged and looks like it was made in ahalf-assed fashion.
1. That side of town is a ghetto.
2. Replacing a broken window with a trashbag and ducttape is ghetto.