Variants include geddoff, getoff and getafuckoff.
Guy2: What, by giving you the finger?
Guy1: I guess that's a get off, then.
2. To masturbate or have an orgasm.
If someone is able to 'get off' to something, they find it sexually arousing.
3. To enjoy something, most often used to express the 'high' attained by the use of drugs or else sexual relief.
"Wow really?! I am shocked! Shocked, I say!"
2. a) "Gee, I could really get off to some gay porn right now."
b) "I get off fourteen times a day!"
3. "I'm not really into drugs, but sometimes I get off to weed."
KATE: That was the most phenomenol thing I've ever experienced..yah I did get off 4 of 5 times..how'd you know where to hit it?
2. However my other half thinks it means specifically "to have sex with" at the same event that you meet the person.
2. I see you used all the condoms up, you must have got off with Dave last night then?