1. He demonstrates the flaws of the electoral system. He never should have been elected in 2000, Al Gore won the popular vote. Is it a coincidence that the deciding state, Florida, was governed by his brother.
2. Is completely oblivious to the laws which "govern" the federal government. These lawsl are known as the Constitution. This is shown in the passing of the USA PATRIOT Act, which is a violation of SIX out of the FIRST TEN Amendments(1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th).
3. Tries to push through the Federal Marriage Amendment, which would inscribe discrimination into the Constitution.
4. Declares war in Iraq, despite NO WMDs ever being found and the U.N. advising against a war. Lied about weapons reports.
5. Again, shows NO regards for the law as he allows for the detainment of Iraqi prisoners of war under conditions which violate the Geneva Conventions, which is INTERNATIONAL LAW.
6. Has said enough stupid things to full WAY too many pages of Bushisms.
7. Lies about the fact that there have been NO terrorist attacks since 9/11. Remember the anthrax scare? Yep, there were terrorist attacks.
8. Turns the largest U.S. surplus into the largest deficit in U.S. history.
9. Has done other bad things, but I don't feel like listing them.
The only good things which he has done are pass a ban on partial birth abortion and ended the ban on semi automatic weapons.
Oh, and I'm NOT a liberal.
Bush during hurricane
Worst thing to hit USA
Would YOU trust him?
If he's such an idiot, how come he always wins?
Do you know how to use one of these Mr. President??
Hanukkah Bush 2004
Bush during the Pledge -- Note the position of his hand
Moe Bush, he has condescending nicknames for all his 'pals' ... compassionate.
George W. Bush - President of the United States
One Term President
Jenna Bush and Daddy Bush
What did you say?
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
"The Rise of Hitler"
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"