1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
- Also Known a Bush'n, bushary, busher, bushing or, George Fucking Bush.
"-Man..did you see that bush'n busher?
-Yeah that jerk was full of bushary.
-George Fucking Bush!
-I just Bushing cut my Bushing finger!
-Aww man that's total Bushary!"
- issues tax cuts that give money to people who have it, while taking money from people who don't have it (if someone can explain this logic to me, I would greatly appreciate it).
- can't spell "tomato", whines about being "misunderestimated", and butchers the English language in general every time he talks, then has the damn nerve to say the National Anthem "oughta" be sung in English ("oughta" is not a word, btw).
- corners the man behind a direct attack on our nation, then leaves him in the custody of his own people to attack a country that had nothing to do with said attack (or with anything else, for that matter) because he thinks they might have weapons of mass destruction.
- considers the utter annihilation of homosexuality, Paganism, and, in general, everything that disagrees with his moral beliefs, more important than ending the poverty in this country.
- bashes stem-cell research because he will not take an innocent life in order to save a life, but has no problem with killing innocent civilians in his fight against terrorism.
- Says he follows the teachings of Jesus Christ, who was a pacifist, an advocate of the seperation of church and state, and who taught people to care for people less fortunate than us. With that said, it makes perfect sense for him to bomb countries on a whim, give a cold shoulder to the poverty problem in America, and try to push Christianity upon every last American citizen.
I am a liberal, but don't think I am out to bash the true Conservatives. The people I am bashing are the so-called "conservatives" sitting in Washington and ruling over this country, who have butchered the word "conservative" beyond recognition.
I must admit that in having people read my views online, I am hoping that support for the Bush administration will wane. However, as a liberal, I realize that my beliefs are my own, and your beliefs are your own. I do not wish to push my beliefs upon anyone.
Please note that my true name, Pranam Dave, is shown below (it is a foreign name, and so may seem strange if you are ignorant like George Bush). These are my beliefs. I am very strong in my hatred for George Bush, and I do not excuse myself for it, and I do not fear sharing my views. I will not disclose my exact location.
Attention all kids in 2009 the Busharilla is coming to the NY zoo!!!!
"Tha Irahqi peeplez have nuculuar weepanz, an' we must nail 'em toe to ze neck."
Leanr english u stupid gorilla