1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
George Bush is a COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE who never should have been elected, is one of the worst people in the country to earn the job of president and definitely is the worst president we have ever had or will ever have.
one more stunningly thick qoute from old georgie.....
Seriously, what the hell was he thinking?
'Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream'
George Bush also makes repeated use of the word 'misunderestimated' which actually isn't a word at all!!
Most fucked American President ever which is so fucking asshole that most hated in the world next to britney spears.
A)Hey man, do u know george bush?
B)Yeah man, he's stupid dumbass president in united stats man
Most stupid man on earth and has only ever outsmarted one person, bbc political editor Nick Robinson.
A female who has a really bushy hairy vagina. The pubic hair generally pops out of the side of the panties and stares at people. Typically combed with a fine toothed comb and conditioned while in the shower.
Pubic hair can be any color.
Look at that girl in her bikini over there, she's such a George Bush.
the thing you use for target practice for shoe throwing
if I can hit george bush with my shoe that means I have a really good aim
The most dumb fuck on the face of the planet. Also has the nickname which is a fact
A DISGRACE TO AMERICA
Dude 1- *starts joke* Knock Knock
Dude 2- Whos' there
Dude 1-The dumbest fuck on the face of the earth!
Dude 2- uhhhhhhh lemme guess GEORGE BUSH
The 43rd president, hides behind the Republican affiliation, but In no way is he for people or business in any way. I would use the word dictator. Many believe he is hiding behind Dick (no pun intended) so we should blame other people instead. Bush may not be the one making all the mistakes in Washington D.C., but he is lying about them, so he is 99.9% guilty.
although many people hate him because of the media (this is the excuse for those out there who have this crazy belief that he is good) those who pay attention enough go online and look around to see how much everyone else hates him, and if everyone hates him, including many foreign countries, He must be one hell of a pr!ck.
You must give this guy props, he lead an entire nation into a two week war claiming there were weapons of mass destruction and that the enemies were an "axis of evil", not to mention how the terrorist must of been hiding in Iraq the entire time. by repeatedly using the word "terrorist" he scared a once great nation into the notion that Iraq had Weapons of Mass destruction, meaning that even though North Korea has a more advanced nuclear program and is farther away than Iraq, but still tries to launch missiles at us (but fail) Iraq is much more deadly. sadly, many people fail to realize that Terrorists are today's communist. meaning that for another 40 some odd years and one or two conflicts, everyone is going to be scared pissless for no reason other than to throw money at the problem just lik...