(W.)Current president of the United States 2000-2008. Narrowly defeated Al Gore in 2000 election on issues of morals and smaller government,course of presidency deflected by Spetember 11th attacks. Invaded Afghanistan and deposed the Taliban, against protests of Socialist governments in Europe and Liberal pundits at home, Invaded Iraq and deposed Saddam Hussien. Recently won reelection in contest against John Kerry. Plans massive overhaul of government welfare state programs such as Social Security, Medicare and a simplification of the tax code. George W. has been criticized by a wide variety of people, mainly because he says what he means on subjects he considers important and doesnt give a shit if Hollywood, European secularists, Left College Students, or the New York Times disagrees with him or consider him insensitive. Has old-fashioned and conservative values which are especially repugnant to moral relativists and members of alternate lifestyle groups. Has a great deal of satire directed at him along the axes of gross stupidity and ingenious nefarious plans for world domination, sometimes, amazingly, in the same criticism. Despite his utter hatred from a few dedicated circles, the vast majority of Americans respect his honesty and determination to do what he believes is right, and a simple majority of Americans believe he is the right man to lead the country.
-Amusing college girls
"George Bush is the next Hitler, and hes a goddamned scumbag just like his fucking father!"
-Angry man at Michael Moore rally who was almost arrested for threatening yours truly
"Man, Bush may not speak too good, but hes a good man, a hell of a better man then all those assholes who are dissing him"
-Old man at the bus stop
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
"The Rise of Hitler"
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"