He served as the 43rd president from 2000 till 2008.
His first election in 2000 was controversial.
During his presidency period, the world trade center, twin towers, was attacked and destroyed by terrorism on September 11 2001.
The whole world united with USA against terrorism.
With majority of world supports, USA attacked Afghanistan, a country supported terrorists.
However, Bush, by his own purposes, diversified anti-terrorism to attack Iraq, a country rich with oil but under anti-American and Israel tyranny Hussein. Bush government used several false statements and evidences to bring the USA into war. Regime of Hussein was terminated soon but the Bush’s Iraqi invasion lead long lasting civil war.
Because of Bush’s Iraqi war, the worldwide supports to the USA turned into worldwide anti-Bush Americanisms.
Bush and his administration were keen with importance of oil as many were involved in oil industry. One major purpose of Bush’s Iraqi invasion was to gain stable oil supply from Iraq but chaos in Iraq interrupted immediate benefits from Iraqi oil.
During Bush presidency period oil prices became rocket high. Oil is controlled by oil industries and oil kings who are kind of Bush connecteds. Sharply raised oil prices during Bush period lead inflation in America that caused most American people’s salary devaluation.
Oil productions are controlled by companies, kings and oil countries. Oil prices go up because of oil productions and demands. Who is controlling oil productions??
Both 2004 and 2008 before election, oil prices went down. 2005 after Bush re-election, oil price went up again rapidly. Apparently 2004 2008 both oil prices are aiming to help candidates.
During Bush period, greedy benefits pursuing company moved their factories to China who provided cheaper labor. Many American factories were closed and labors were laid off. On the other hand, China gained enormous capital and technology from America.
Bush administration does not care American people but only care their rich people's benefits.
Because of Bush’s Iraqi war USA got enormous amounts of debts to China and other countries. American is more or less like keeping life style by borrowing huge amount of money while almost bankrupting.
History tells that before the 2 World Wars, European nations dominated the world. However, WW1 lead European nations debt to the USA. WWII led termination of European colonism and the USA became the world leading power.
War debts lead the end of European power. Now, by Iraqi war US got huge debts to China. China who was still almost 3rd world when Bush became the president in 2000, but Bush's uncontrolled companies rapidly made China one of the world biggest powers. Hope stupid Bush's Iraqi war do not lead reoccurrence of the WWs and European nations to American history....
The USA was respected by the world before Bush. Because of Bush, USA lost international respects as a leader of the world not only Bush made huge debts to other countries.
The 43rd President Bush harmed this great nation so badly that imposed great deal of tasks to following presidents to recover from damages caused by Bush.
WWI and WWII led the end of the domination of European power in the world, hope George Bush's Iraqi war does not lead similar effects.
Bush during hurricane
Worst thing to hit USA
Would YOU trust him?
If he's such an idiot, how come he always wins?
Do you know how to use one of these Mr. President??
Hanukkah Bush 2004
Bush during the Pledge -- Note the position of his hand
Moe Bush, he has condescending nicknames for all his 'pals' ... compassionate.
George W. Bush - President of the United States
One Term President
Jenna Bush and Daddy Bush
What did you say?
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
"The Rise of Hitler"
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"