Any ways, this war thing... he needs to give it up or else the next ten presidents will be dealing with either Cold War 2 or WWIII. There aren't any nukes there, so give it up. No one in America with a functioning pulse gives a fuck about the people in Iraq that you're blowing up and pretending to want to fix when in reality you're trying to make people like you and failing. Maybe you should find a fat intern to sleep with, it's a nice signature and you couldn't be hated more.
His VP might be dead? Does any one really know?
That chimp goes on and on in his speeches saying the same thing over and over again putting in a real effort to one day pronounce a four syllable word correctly.
Simultaneously he uses words like simultaneously where they have no business being while trying to get to the point where he can stare at us through our TV's and arrest us for thinking mean things about him. Also, he's probably going to work to be re-elected for another term so he can finish brainwashing the rest of the less-fortunate republicans who aren't rich, just christians and then move on to the democrats...But we're...what would he call it...imperminent? No, actually, we're impervious.
Goodnight and thank you Mr Bush. you have done a lot for this country. It's a new era where even the Republicans want to move to French and deal with the accents just to get away from Bush and his!
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
"The Rise of Hitler"
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"