Every one's least favorite president. He likes himself a lot, more then Clinton likes fat girls. He is his own sitcom. Eveyr time he gives a press conference I laugh. He tries to use big words to make himself appear intelligent but it doesn't work. Half the time he doesn't know what words he's using or what topic his speech-writer wrote for him to talk about, he just tries to read the cards as best as he can but can't do that either because he's simply an idiot. He may have gotten great education but he apparently gave it back to the people who paid for it (daddy dearest.) He turned it in in exchange for becoming the world's first president to be hated more then Hitler or Mussolini. Has any one noticed that his face really is too small for his incredibly vulgar head?
Any ways, this war thing... he needs to give it up or else the next ten presidents will be dealing with either Cold War 2 or WWIII. There aren't any nukes there, so give it up. No one in America with a functioning pulse gives a fuck about the people in Iraq that you're blowing up and pretending to want to fix when in reality you're trying to make people like you and failing. Maybe you should find a fat intern to sleep with, it's a nice signature and you couldn't be hated more.
His VP might be dead? Does any one really know?
That chimp goes on and on in his speeches saying the same thing over and over again putting in a real effort to one day pronounce a four syllable word correctly.
Simultaneously he uses words like simultaneously where they have no business being while trying to get to the point where he can stare at us through our TV's and arrest us for thinking mean things about him. Also, he's probably going to work to be re-elected for another term so he can finish brainwashing the rest of the less-fortunate republicans who aren't rich, just christians and then move on to the democrats...But we're...what would he call it...imperminent? No, actually, we're impervious.
Goodnight and thank you Mr Bush. you have done a lot for this country. It's a new era where even the Republicans want to move to French and deal with the accents just to get away from Bush and his!
Remember, "We are working hard but we are not working on saturdays because we are working hard on week days going to very strenuous measures to ensure the safet of our country for every day of the week except for Saturday, we take that day off because we work hard during the week." --George Bush
|George Bush images|
The president who staged the first preemptive strike in the history of the United States of America using the sole justification that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
George Bush is either incredibly dumb or... no, he's just incredibly dumb.
My motivation to continue further education of the English language so I won't ever have to suffer the embarassment of repeating any of his grammatical errors.
"The only reason I pay attention in my english class is so I don't end up pulling a George Bush on anyone."
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and ...
"...and so he led the country to fascism. A fascist country is one that runs mostly using military power, with a strong sense of nationalism...much like a dictatorship...he used propaganda to discriminate against a certain scapegoat - usually a country or religious group."
"The Rise of Hitler"
Canada still has room for 49% of the American population.
a dumbass. a dumbass who got elected by well, dumbasses. he is the reason why we lost our allies. he is the reason why so many innocent people in iraq are losing their lives. the only smart thing he will ever do is die. (:
"Hi i'm george bush and i have come to make your nation go down the drain."
Proof that Darwin's theory of evolution can also go backwards.
"It's important for people to know that I'm the president of everybody."
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
A man who has had everything in life handed to him on a silver platter by his father, including a spot in the national gaurd instead of vietnam, permission to go AWOL from that spot in the national gaurd, numerous failed businesses, the governership of Texas, and (through his father's friends and supreme-court appointees) the presidency. A man with a curious penchant for saying one thing and doing another (hydrogen powered cars, "no child left behind" that left a whole shitload of kids behind, "clean air act" which made the air dirtier, claimed his tax cuts did not unfairly benefit the rich, claimed he would "raise the tone" in DC, WMD's, etc). Is able to get away with his lies due to a complacent, corporate media that is nothing more than the attack dogs of the Republican Party.
George Bush is the worst president at least since Nixon.