If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then why is it a coincidence that he revisited the same country with war on his mind that his father did, just to leave Osama Bin Laden free to roam the planet in search of new terrorist targets?
If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then why is Haliburton, the company once run by his Vice President, Dick Cheney, in control of the reconstruction of Iraq after a war that cost countless lives and billions of dollars just to find his W.M.D. (Weapons of Mass Destruction/Distraction), which in turn weren't there.
If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then why did he win the first election while Al Gore received the majority vote, and why is it a coincidence that the state that handed him the Presidency (just for yall unedumacated tiipes - Florida), was run by his brother?
If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then please explain his good intentions of waiting until the last minute to send relief to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
If his so-called "Clean-Air Act" made the air so clean, why is it more polluted than its ever been (and not to mention the state he left for the presidency, Texas, is the most polluted state in the nation)?
If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then why has he failed at so many businesses, yet, incredibly, done such a "great job" at running this country?
If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then why does most of the world now hate the United States, when they simply thought of us as friends earlier?
If George W. Bush is so wonderful, then why can he never make a speech without introducing improper grammar and spelling?
I don't personally hate Republicans, I just hate those who can't see more than 5 minutes in front of their face, and refuse to take the truth.
Why is a good question to ask a lot. Try asking this more often than simply agreeing every time you hear your beloved Prez say how great the economy is, and how he's going to open this he-err Can O' Whoop'ass on them "bad group of folks" he so patriotically refers to terrorists as.
Your president, OUR president, FAILED US . Whether he is in office or not, this country is going to continue rolling downhill, whether you dipshits want to believe it, or not.
What kind of a miserable failure chokes on a pretzel?
The day the White House became George Bush's second home, the founding fathers of the, once proud, once mighty, and once not-so-naive, America, rolled in their graves.
One nation, under Bush, with liberty and justice for none.
|George Bush images|
The president who staged the first preemptive strike in the history of the United States of America using the sole justification that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
George Bush is either incredibly dumb or... no, he's just incredibly dumb.
My motivation to continue further education of the English language so I won't ever have to suffer the embarassment of repeating any of his grammatical errors.
"The only reason I pay attention in my english class is so I don't end up pulling a George Bush on anyone."
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and ...
"...and so he led the country to fascism. A fascist country is one that runs mostly using military power, with a strong sense of nationalism...much like a dictatorship...he used propaganda to discriminate against a certain scapegoat - usually a country or religious group."
"The Rise of Hitler"
Canada still has room for 49% of the American population.
a dumbass. a dumbass who got elected by well, dumbasses. he is the reason why we lost our allies. he is the reason why so many innocent people in iraq are losing their lives. the only smart thing he will ever do is die. (:
"Hi i'm george bush and i have come to make your nation go down the drain."
Proof that Darwin's theory of evolution can also go backwards.
"It's important for people to know that I'm the president of everybody."
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
A man who has had everything in life handed to him on a silver platter by his father, including a spot in the national gaurd instead of vietnam, permission to go AWOL from that spot in the national gaurd, numerous failed businesses, the governership of Texas, and (through his father's friends and supreme-court appointees) the presidency. A man with a curious penchant for saying one thing and doing another (hydrogen powered cars, "no child left behind" that left a whole shitload of kids behind, "clean air act" which made the air dirtier, claimed his tax cuts did not unfairly benefit the rich, claimed he would "raise the tone" in DC, WMD's, etc). Is able to get away with his lies due to a complacent, corporate media that is nothing more than the attack dogs of the Republican Party.
George Bush is the worst president at least since Nixon.