1. Someone who is just intellectually gifted and has analytical skills better than 98% of the gene pool.
2. Someone who has somekind of superior memory.
3. Although term is very subjective but cognitive sciences define genius "sheerly brilliant" or someone who comes close to being an obsessive compulsive but have very fine control over his/her abilities.
4. Quantitatively someone with an IQ higher than 140.
1. Einstein is a Genius
who developed the Theory of Relativity, in the field of Physics.
To name few.
A super-smart math teacher that teaches at HTHS and can divide by zero.
Hey look, that genius’s IQ is over 9000!
someone who is unfortuanate enough to have a higher than usual mental capacity
it sucks to be a genius because stupid people are happy people
Being both Intelligent, and being able to tap all one's intelligence at the right time.
Also, something that is brilliant, and temporarily eludes description due to it's awesomeness.
"True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain, hazardous, and conflicting information."
I is teh genie arse.
1) A person of exceptional intellect and creativity. 2) A person with an IQ score of at least 140. 3) A special talent or skill, or someone with such an ability. 4) In Roman mythology, a spiritual being or tutelary deity that can have a strong influence over others, much like the jinni
in Islamic folklore.
Maybe George W. Bush is secretly a genius, but he's only pretending to be an idiot.
The right idea at the right time.
Some qoutes I'd like to share (by that, I mean a pasted them from another site)
To do easily what is difficult for others is the mark of talent. To do what is impossible for talent is the mark of genius.
* Henri-Frédéric Amiel
Geniuses are the luckiest of mortals because what they must do is the same as what they most want to do.
* W. H. Auden
Since when was genius found respectable?
* Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Few people can see genius in someone who has offended them.
* Robertson Davies
Genius always finds itself a century too early.
* Ralph Waldo Emerson
In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty.
* Ralph Waldo Emerson
Genius goes around the world in its youth incessantly apologizing for having large feet. What wonder that later in life it should be inclined to raise those feet too swiftly to fools and bores.
* F. Scott Fitzgerald
The world is always ready to receive talent with open arms. Very often it does not know what to do with genius.
* Oliver Wendell Holmes
Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
* Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.
* Abraham Lincoln
Genius does what it must, and Talent does what it can.
* Owen Meredith
Better beware of notions like genius and inspiration; they are a sort of magic wand and should be used sparingly by anybody w...
someone who is fucking brilliant, God-like, who is fucked up AND takes medication for his/her mind.
"There's no such thing as a genius who isn't fucked up."
something original that no one has thought of before
Hey, what if i was to put sprinkles on my ice cream? Genius.