1) To achieve enlightenment through the world's first and best vaporizing pipe, the Vaporgenie™.
2)A healthier, smokeless, sneakier way of getting your daily dose of THC
Hey Dre, Tryin' to get your 3 wishes granted?
We're runnin' low on the genie food, hit up T-snatch for that hooked green satch.
Yo Kurt, why you still rippin' on that brown genie dirt?
Small, adorable, friendly Asian girl. She has long lucious hair that looks fantastic when it's curled with her token curling iron. Loves to party and knows how to party right. She is guaranteed to win a dance-off. Extremely friendly and loyal UNTIL YOU PISS HER OFF! 3 strikes and you're out of her books. If you mess with her or any of her girls you better be prepared to face the concequences.
Person 1 "Did you see that small, gorgeous girl?"
Person 2 "Ya that's my pocket friend."
Person 1 "She's hot!"
Person 2 "She's GENIE!"
A genie is thought by many (probably due to films they've seen) to be a man who appears to grant three wishes if the lamp he lives in is rubbed. In fact, according to mythology, a genie is a mischievous spirit who has been imprisoned in some object or other (it needn't automatically be a lamp).
Police find a warehouse filled with stolen property, including a lot of lanterns.
Inspector: Well, well. It's Aladdin's cave.
Constable: How very witty, sir. (thinks:don't give up your police job just yet).
Genie is an all purpose word to be used in pretty much every casual context possible. The Genies hate the wizards, because they seal us in lamps, silver rings, etc. The hand motion that can be used whilst saying, or done to imply the saying of genie, is similar to the Shaka, but the thumb and pinky flow to resemble a jelly fish; it flows to the side, with the palm facing in towards the chest. The motion means "your wish has been granted" and is meant to resemble magical sparkles or smoke.
1. adj. "cool" or otherwise good (originally referencing a good wish being granted)
2. n. an all powerful creature, aligned opposing wizards (can be used in either in reverence to the Genies or as a comparison to them)
3. n. (used with sarcasm in undesirable contexts) uncool (can be used in conjunction with "stats" as a contraction of "status" to describe a poor situation)
4. int. used to express greetings
5. int. used to express thanks
6. int. used to respond to thanks
(this meaning is especially recognized when "genie" is said twice in a row)
7. int. used to conclude a meeting or conversation (either causally or with a reference to the Genies being primarily a collective Force as opposed to allied entities)
1. "Your shirt is really genie!"
2a. "I just typed my essay during break!"
"Like a Genie!"
2b. "Dude that car would have hit you if you hadn't stopped to pick up that nickle."
"The Genies were with me on that one!"
3a. *drops school papers all over the floor* "Genie, dude."
3b. "Dude, did you do your essay in pen?"
"... No, I scrawled it out in pencil..."
"The essays aren't accepted in pencil; you have to rewrite it. You have fifteen minutes left."
4. "Hey. man, what's genie?"
5. *friend shares some gum*
6. *after being thanked for handing over gum*
7a. "Hey, I have to go meet my girl, stay genie guys."
7b. "I've got a math test, I should get to class."
"May the Genies be with you" *laughs*
Genie is a super natural being usually symbolized with Lamps and Magic.
Alladin and his magic lamp
"You're wish is my command" said the Genie
Genie... A street trick involving the ignition of the contents of a firework
In cyberspace refers to a genially real person
You're a geniune genie, mate