Theres no definition for the word geeve. True geevers geeve about it
"whats going on"- rob
"geeve" - geever
1. Having no particular interest or concern; apathetic: geeve about the sufferings of others
2. Having no marked feeling for or against: She geeved about their proposal
3. Not mattering one way or the other: I geeve which outfit you choose
4. Characterized by a lack of partiality; unbiased: a geeving moderator
5. Not active or involved; neutral: guests of this site geeve
One who "geeve"s; Often heard to utter the word "meh", type *shrugs shoulders.
a word originating from chaminade college in toronto: to not care; to geeve
joe: bro i got this job and i have to work from 3-10 and...
mike: bro honestly..im geeving, shut up
mike: bro my girlfriend broke up with me i'm going to have an emotional breakdown
Don't care, What ever, Leave it alone, Move on, Get over it.
Love me? Mint
Hate me? Even better
Guess what? I geeve largely
GEEVE= don't care.
I geeve about your mom.
CHRISTINA:can you go to land on saturday?
ALICIA:i donno i gotta ask my dad
CHRISTINA:what if your dad says no?
ALICIA: I GEEVE i'll go anyways.
A word which originated at Chaminade College in Toronto that means to not care; to not give a damn
"Yo bro, i heard that guy was talkin shit about you"
"Pffffft, i geeve hard about that
1. To be apathetic; to not care; to be bored of; to dislike or otherwise not approve of;
2. The polar opposite of jones
Pete: Buddy, this ugly chick won't stop calling me.
James: Oh man, I geeve HARRRD. Erase her #.