1) An expression of shock, disbelief, disgust, or just annoyance.
2) A sarcastic response when you really dont care but want to pretend you do.
1) Hey today I had to have my colon removed - (response) GEESE!
1a) Turn the mic off and get off my show guys!!!!! GEESE!!!!
2) Today me and my girlfriend had the greatest day ever - (not giving a fuck response) geese
two bottles of grey goose vodka
'I got two bottles of goose, that's geese!' -lil wayne no ceilings
1. "Geese inhabit the woods."
2. "I think I'll go smoke
When a person releases a succession of farts which resemble the sound of a pack of geese flying over.
1. George rattled off several farts in a row and turned to the guy sitting next to him on the subway and said, "did you just hear some geese fly by?"
2. Person 1: Hey man, did you hear those geese fly over!?!
Person 2: Dude, you need to check your pants.
3. Person 1: Ahh, did you just geese?
Person 2: Heck yes I did.
1. To make fun of someone.
2. To run very fast.
1. "Keenan geesed on Raul for like 10 minutes straight yesterday at the bus stop."
2. "Damn Thando, you were geesin' in that 200. You won by like 10 meters."
making fun of someone hecca hard
-he got a big ass hole in his sock
-why u gotta geese on him like that?
The cooler way of saying "Yeah, right"
Person 1: I'm the hottest dude on the block
Person 2: GEESE!!!!
1. Rob, Hustle
"At nine I used to geese hoes for Easter clothes." - Memphis Bleek