1. A word used to describe a man who is attracted to other men rather than women, or a women that is attracted to other woman rather than men.
2. A word that is often used as a simile to "stupid" when in reality it in fact does not mean stupid, it means homosexual. Many people get very offended when gay is used in the terms to describe something other then homosexual or happy, inperticularly homosexuals themselves.
1. Guy: I think I am gay. I am very sexually attracted to men.
2. Guy 1: Yo, dude, Joe's stole my ipod. WTF?
Guy 2: Dude, so gay. What a fag.
3. I'm in a very gay mood right now. I just feel so happy and cheery!
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
1. You are gay.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
happy. joyful. gleeful.
'we'll have a gay old time'.
-The Flinstone's theme song
A type of squirrel that lives in Latin America.
"Look at that gay scampering across the way!"
Not a Homosexual or somehing that you find stupid, dumb, idiotic, pointless, and or annoying.
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
I hope you have a gay ol' time tonight at the party.
1.The dictionary definition is happy. However, this is archaic and few people use it any more except in the phrase gay old time.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
1.Jeremy was in a gay mood after getting an A on his test.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Got Aids Yet?
Look at that gay guy, does he Got Aids Yet?