Another word for ganj, pronounced gonq
Do you got any gank left?
To steal or take something that does not belong to you.
"i didnt have money so i ganked it"
1. vt. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner
2. vt. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG
3. vt. (Am. H-Hop)Character assassination
1. People always gank my damn lighters!
2. The Blood Brotherhood ganked that PKer hardcore!
3. P-Diddy ain't got no street cred since J-Lo ganked him in Vibe last week.
When a group of people kill a single opponent in an MMORPG. Taken to abreviate a "gang kill".
We just ganked that bitch!
verb (Online, MMORPG usage)
1. To kill another player using a group of players
2. To kill another player using any means that places the played to be killed at a substantial disadvantage.
Widely popularised following the success of World of Warcraft, the word "gank" comes from "gang kill", used in earlier MMORPGs like Ultima Online. A gang kill occurs when a group (or gang) of players attack a single one and kill him/her with relative ease.
The meaning has now extended to any player kill where the killed player had little chance to avoid death.
"I was ganked by a level 60 horde"
"You had no chance to avoid that rogue! Ganked!"
To take something for free, either with or without someone's permission.
Hey dude, can I gank one of your beers?
-Sure man, go ahead I got plenty.
Who the fuck ganked all my beers?
1) To filch (presumably a portmanteau of "grab" and "yank").
2) To playerkill in an MMORPG.
3) To insult or slander.
"I ganked a bag of chips out of the break room."
"Why do his characters keep getting ganked?"
"I don't have any proof yet...but I think Brent has been ganking me."
(v) To Gank: The artistic stealing of an urban person's works. These arts incluse rap music lyrics, spray painted symbols on urban exteriors, and hoes. But primarily spray painted symbols.
Brad: Wow! That's a really nice spray paint work, Chapelle!
Chapelle: Yup, took me four hours to make.
Brad: How about that? *smacks Chappele over the head with a baseball bat then signs his name on the artwork*
Ya'll just got ganked, bitch!
Tom: Hey Gary, those sure are some slick ass rap lyrics!
Gary: Yeah, I ganked em' off of some guy in accounting.
Tom: Pwnt lulz