|1.||Gang Stalking Stress|
New Physiological Injury caused by Antisocial & Electro Harassment Crime - Gang Stalk Persecution Stress also known as Gang Stalk Stress
Gang - A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit.
Stalk - To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.
Persecution - The act or practice of persecuting on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs that differ from those of the persecutor
Stress - A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.
Emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health caused by a group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit to follow or persecute (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.
Gang Stalk Stress
1. Denial- Most victims of this crime do not want to admit that they are victims because of further persecution by gang stalkers and scapegoating by society of gang stalking victim's stories.
2. Severe avoidance syndrome – From roadside brighting and car mobbing.
3. Hopeless - Causing an uncaring like attitude because attacks never end.
4. Exhaustion - similar to Battle fatigue from continuing attacks.
5. Trauma - Similar to PTSD Post Traumatic Syndrome.
6. Hypervigilence – Not sure what will happen next. Attacks are always random and never a pattern in most cases.
7. Feelings of Hate – Inflicted by rude stares from strangers and ruined relationships.
8. Anger and Rage – From Brighting and roadside ambush.
9. Feeling Worthless – Loose job and cannot get another one due to liable and workplace sabotage
10. Depression and Emotional problems – From continued harrassment and possible EMF Attacks.
Gang Stalk victims usually show some combination of these symptoms but not necessarily all of them..
Having these symptoms are definitely proof of Real Gang Stalking!
The method of Brighting may give Gang Stalking Stress - When walking or driving to work, there is a car or truck parked on the side of the road facing you with their headlights on and may drive away as soon as you seen them and they see you!