Something you just lost.
Lost the game, you did.
1) (n) something you play, usually a competitive activity
2) (v) to play a game (see def. 1)
3) (n) an animal that is hunted
4) (n) skill or ability in any game (see def. 1)
5) (int) short for "Game over!"
6) (n) a measure of smoothness with the opposite sex
7) (n) lines or moves you use to get the opposite sex into bed
8) (adv) a state of being willing to do something
9) (n) that thing from that movie "The Game"
1) Drinking Checkers is a shitty drinking game. Beirut is better.
2) I just went to Vegas and got fucked over by the gaming industry.
3) Yo' honor, I didn't mean to shoot that mothafucka in that gang war...I thought he was game, you know, like a deer or some shit.
4) Shaq lost to Aaron Carter in 1-on-1? Damn that fool must have no game at all.
5) 3-pointer at the buzzer...it's good! That's game!
6) You couldn't even get some from Line-em-up Liz? Cracka you must have no game.
7) I broke out the old "You must be from Tennessee" game on the bitch and it worked like a charm.
8) You want to go to the ball game, game at the casino, shoot some game, then work game on some bitches? I'm game.
9) Welcome to the game, Nicky. We're here to make life...fun.
1. pick up lines
1. I'm feelin' ya game, I holla at you later.
2. Babyboy's got game, I don't think I can handle him.
3. Shit, baby, ya game is off...
The ability to seduce anybody of the opposite sex...or same sex for that matter.
"First Night Ima Break her, aint Gotta Fight Or Make her, I got Game like a
Laker" Lloyd Banks-Short stay
"I spit game cuz baby I cant talk it" Nelly-Hot in herre
10 minutes after he met her was hittin' dat ass, dat dude got mad game
ability; skillz; will to do something.
1. cuz you got no game son!
2. I've gots the mad game yo'!
3. quittin' on me? that's a sign of no game!
An affirmative confirmation of one's partaking in such activity.
"Yea man i'm game"
1 : discourse marked by force and persuasiveness, either with women or in any situation to get what one wants; also : the art or power of using such discourse
2 : the quality of forceful or persuasive expressiveness
"Tyrone pulled that hot chocolate model last night because he got game."
A referense to an illigit bussiness, usually the drug game. Can also mean the entire thug lifestyle.
-also, the ability one possesses to "sweet talk" a female.
-also also Dr. Dre's new artist and
G Units new member.
MA nigga, i'm, comin up in the game