Verb. Often used to describe a person or situation. Can be used as a noun or adverb or adjective.
1. to do something correctly or adequately, and then receive negative feed back or fail at a task based on outside incompetent judgement
2. to do ones best work but be graded/judged by someone below ones station
3. to not receive feedback or response to a direct question
1. "My girlfriend dumped me but wouldn't say why, she said she sent an email explaining it..." "Dude that sucks, you just got gail ringed."
2. "I just got my grade back on my critical thinking paper...I might as well have made a 1. The teachers 5 year old must have graded it. Talk about getting gain ringed."
3. "Stop gail ringing me and talk to me!"